Peptide Therapy is a cutting edge science that is being used to improve our patients overall health and wellness. Peptides are short chains of amino acids, linked together to provide information to instruct the body to turn on various cellular processes. Certain amino acids are liable for the production of certain hormones and proteins that help our body to function at its finest. Peptides play a major role in how your body responds to diet and exercise. If the body isn’t producing enough peptides or essential amino acids, it will not perform at an optimal level. Peptide therapy has gained popularity in recent years due to the fact that these peptides are highly specific (i.e. they only do what you want them to do) while also being well-tolerated and safe.
Peptide Therapy Treatments
Peptides may be used to increase the output of growth hormone and are useful in treating age-related conditions such as obesity, osteoporosis, loss of muscle mass and various inflammatory conditions including chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and autoimmune diseases.
Peptides are numerous and variable in structure, therefore their effects are likewise varied and wide-ranging. Some benefits include but are not limited to:
What are bioidentical hormone therapy services?
- Increase in lean muscle growth through the development of new muscle cells
- Improvements in workout and recovery
- Reduces body fat
- Increases levels of energy, strength, and stamina
- Increase muscle mass, definition, and endurance (decrease in cellulite)
- A better, deeper and a more restful sleep
- Decrease in joint and muscle pain
- Improve cognitive function from chronic neuro-degenerative conditions
- Recovery from trauma
- Increased sex drive
- Increased skin elasticity and a decrease in wrinkles
- Increase in mental functions
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Strengthens the immune system
- Fuller hair and improved nail growth
- Boost healthy levels of growth hormone
- Increases bone density and health